WE LOOK FORWARD TO A CONSTRUCTIVE DEBATE ON PUBLISHED CONTRIBUTIONS, BUT WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW
THE CODE OF BEHAVIOUR. THERE ARE SOME RULES THAT SHOULD BE OBSERVED WHEN COMMENTING ON OUR
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND VIMEO.
PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- As a general rule, please behave online in the same way you would like to be treated in real life. You are dealing with real people on our channels.
- Comments that contain content being illegal, pornographic, extremist, racist, insulting, damaging to reputation or business, or inciting to a criminal offence will be deleted without justification and users blocked if necessary and reported to the relevant social network.
- Comments containing defamatory statements, other criminal content, advertising, or commercial content, will also be removed and the commentator, if necessary, blocked and reported.
- Discrimination and defamation of other users and social groups based on their religion, origin, nationality, disability, income, sexual orientation, age, or gender are explicitly not permitted and will be deleted, users blocked if necessary and reported to the relevant social network.
- Please do not post any copyrighted content - films, photos, texts - to which you do not own the rights. We may have to delete these.
- Schauspiel Köln is not responsible for linked content. We reserve the right to remove links if the linked content violates the rules listed above.
- Please do not post any personal or unpublished data – also non from third parties.
Thank you very much!